Parfait Productions: Wedding Questionnaire
Congratulation’s let the planning begin!
We are honoured you have selected Parfait Productions to be part of your wedding. We can’t wait to join you! We want to learn more about your unique wedding and what you are planning for the big day! The information we gather from this questionnaire from the two forms below and the details you include on your schedule, will be the first step to a well organized wedding day! We promise you will feel more relaxed knowing everyone knows the game plan for the day! We kindly request that a copy of the final draft schedule must be sent to Parfait Productions 2 weeks before the wedding, for further review and to ensure all video details are accurate. If you or your planner have any questions regarding how to schedule for video production, please don't hesitate to contact our team. We will be happy to assist you with this matter. Once revised by our team, we will send it back with any questions/adjustments.
It's time for Parfait to learn more about your wedding! Please reply to all questions that apply to your wedding below. Typically you should be able to answer these questions once all vendors servicing your day are confirmed. If you have any questions or need help, our team is standing by and we are always happy to help you, you may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us anytime, ( 1 ) 403-973-8437.
Ixchel & Justin
Please complete the following two forms:
Vendor Questionnaire ( Who is servicing your wedding?)
General Wedding Questionnaire (Your unique wedding details)
Tips For Achieving The Best Wedding Film:
-Consider doing a first look! ( Not sure what that is, feel free to ask us!)
- Write your own vows, or even just a line or two. They don't need to be long!
-Have your vows written out in a card, on card stock , on cue cards or vow books. Anything but regular loose leaf paper! You might get a little nervous and start crinkling the paper...then the mic's will pick up the crinkles! ( We don't want that, and neither do you!)
-Allow ample time for everything! You'll feel more relaxed!
- Please eat and drink water the morning of your wedding!
- During the photo session, bring snacks and drinks for your bridal party! Its tough being the centre of attention!
- Grooms! The morning of your wedding considering doing a favourite activity or hobby with your groomsmen. Maybe golf, basketball or gaming is your style?
- Please don't schedule speeches/toasts between course at the reception. When the couple is eating/chewing, we will not film the couple. We want all eyes on the speaker and your guests to really take in the amazing speeches! If you must, we recommend the following: serve, eat, clear, speech. Please allow the staff to clear your dishes before starting the next speech.
- Please notify your reception MC that speaking into the microphone is required to record the best possible audio
- Please notify everyone is who going to be up at the podium/mic stand performing a speech/speaking that it is critical that they adjust the microphone for their height. We also recommend that they speak directly into the microphone at all times and remain at the podium area/mic stand, to ensure the best quality audio can be recorded. ( in the event that there is no podium, we will provide a microphone stand, not a microphone)
- Remember, we kindly request dinner at your reception,. In terms of seating, the best is a vendor table. The nose bleed section is best, such as the perimeter of the room, the back of the room or near an entrance/exit. This way we aren't a distraction to your guests.
- Please get your make up done in a room with natural light, near a window if possible. This means light off- if possible. Mixed light isn't ideal for video. This way we can capture you in your true beauty! Being seated in a high chair or bar stool is ideal during the make up application as well.
- Consider leaving your reception with your photographer/ Parfait Productions during sunset. This is one hour before sun set. We can never predict if the sun set will be prominent, but if it is, this can make for beautiful footage. It's also nice to have a few moments away from the reception, to take a breather. We are happy to provide an estimate for when this best light may occur on the wedding day, just ask us!
-Please allow our team 45 minutes to an one hour to set up for your ceremony. This means all events in the bride/grooms room the morning of the wedding that you would like filmed, would need to be wrapped prior to our team leaving to set up for the ceremony.
-Please notify our team of any possible readings and podium readings during the ceremony.
- Remember to have fun & be yourself!